- 20 Essential Infographics & Data Visualization Blogs – Huge list from Inspired Mag’s, it has collected all the blogs with cool data visualization eye candy in the same place!
- Data Visualization and Infographics Resources – Data visualizations and infographics can make complex datasets easier to understand and comprehend. By creating a graphical represenatation of data and statistics, complicated concepts and information can make more sense in less time. In this article via Smashing Magazine, Cameron Chapman will explain about it and give you more resources.
- Nixlog –The infographics weblog an exhaustive list and collection of infographics available online, found on the web through research and the submissions of many individuals.
- Gallery of Data Visualization – Good and bad infographics. This will displays some examples of the Best and Worst of Statistical Graphics, with the view that the contrast may be useful, inform current practice, and provide some pointers to both historical, ideas and current work. This article goes from what is arguably the best statistical graphic ever drawn, to the current record-holder for the worst.
- Top 35 Flickr Groups for Infographics and Data Visualization – One of the best places to find tons of new infographics, maps, charts and other forms of data visualization goodies for examples without limit is, without question, Flickr Groups!
- Infographics Can Help You Spread Ideas and Attract Attention – Worth more than a thousand words, they encapsulate meaning by both simplifying and embodying conceptual theories.They make information more appealing, more persuasive.