- Opening Speech: Design for “Created in China” 为中国创造而设计- 黄峰 Jason Huang.
- The Dawning of the Age of Experience – Jared M. Spool
- What to do when: Informing design at every phase – Dana Chisnell
- Websites: Changing Interactions…Changing User Experience – Neha Modgil
- 客户体验在中国工商银行中的应用 – 孙俊
- How to Choose Different Methods to Ensure the Continuous Innovation – Qin Lin, Gu Lei
- E-commerce: User Experience Process (UXP) – Changkun Ma
Design for “Created in China” 为中国创造而设计- 黄峰 Jason Huang
- 深度：design for outlook or for experience
The Elements Of User Experience, really the distinguishable elements of the human-computer interaction, have been captured in a diagram by Jesse James Garrett.
Time flows upward in the diagram from the early abstract stage of strategy, where the site owner’s business objective and user needs are assessed, to the final concrete stage of Visual Design.
The two sides of the diagram emphasize the interactive Web Application nature of some websites, versus the primarily textual, content-oriented side of the web as a hypertext content management system.
In a forced choice of terms beginning with “S”, Garrett names the five stages from the bottom as Strategy > Scope > Structure > Skeleton > Surface.
His “Scope” stage is functional specifications (for interactive applications) and content requirements (for knowledge representation).
His separation of the middle Structure stage into Interaction Design and Information Architecture has caused some controversy in each Community Of Practice, who worry that their work is being pigeonholed and limited.
Information Design is a general name for this skeleton level.
The surface level seems adequate to describe the home of VisualDesign
- 区别在于：执行力 & 专业度
7. 换种方式说服老板：可用性投资回报 ROI的衡量举例